Sunday, June 19, 2011

New life?

Im not bragging but after he left idk why there's many guys asking me to go out for a date with 'em. Especially my past ex scandal and ex boyfriend.

I can go out with them and enjoy with my life. But who am I kidding? I'm still traumatized. I still wants him in my life.

If I go out with them there's part of me will start to compare them with him. I'll spoil everything and end up being offly quiet. I'm not ready for a date.

Maybe in a few months yes but now I think I'm trying to put back the broken pieces into places until its done then I'm ready to meet news people and date.

I'm sorry I guess I'm just not that kind of girl who would simply go out with anyone in order to forget about that particular person who broke her heart. Its just not me.

LATER~

No comments: