Everyone hates being sad. Neither do I. But what I hate the the most is seeing someone I love falls down hard. It kills me to see them in that position. What's worst is you can't seems to find the solution to heal them that only they themselves knows how. Everybody have their own way of dealing their problems. Some people choose to ignore it and some find it hard to not bother. I guess I can be in the list of someone who'll tend to ignore it. Ignorance is bliss. Sometimes u just have to ignore a certain thing live your life they way it should be. Piece of advice don't keep everything to yourself or you'll be mad. There are things best to be unspoken but when it comes to something that's bothering you, you've got to let it out. This blog is a quick therapy for me to channel all my crazy thoughts. There are things that others are willing to hear and there's don't. You just really need to find away to channel all that away then you'll be relieve. Bare in mind not everyone bother to know how you're live have been. They don't give a damn if your life sucks. So just suck it up and be happy. Life is too short to be depressing. Later~
Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone
2 comments:
dat is so true!..^^
juz keep holding on!..:)
yep2.thanks =)
Post a Comment