Sunday, December 12, 2010

Don't understand

Until this day I still can't figure out why and how people can easily confessed to someone how they feel towards them and then bail on them. I've experienced this so many times. That's why I'm having this stereotypical thingy about guys who's a sweet talker. I've experienced a lot when they told me that they like me then it only last for a few weeks or couple of months only right after that they'll changed or uploaded new photo with another woman. How amazing right? I'm not saying that I'm jealous or envy with 'em but the thing is I don't understand how easily their feelings can change and how desperate they've showed they are.

Goodness sake. Yesterday you said the other thing then next day its the other way around. I mean whats up with that? Don't they think by constantly changing your partner its gonna show how desperate and how pathetic your life is. I'm sorry for being so rude with what I'm stated here but seriously if you're not serious with what you're telling me or someone else then don't. Just shut the hell up. So you're lonely. So you need a companion. Hello? Who doesn't? Get a freaking life man.I seriously dislike these types of people ok? They're getting off my nerve. Stop trying stop acting like you actually care stop being so nice just because you think it's the only to melt a woman's heart. Stop being selfish. Everything is not about you. Everything is not about just a GUY needs. There's better things to do in life than trying so hard to find a companion. You must have a sickening sorrow life if you're that desperate man. Pfttt I'm so pissed. Like seriously what do they really want actually? I mean their motive. Sigh. LATER~

No comments: