Friday, December 3, 2010

Mood swing

I don't know nothing seems to be right right now. As what i reblogged at tumblr they always said if nothing goes right go left. I don't know why I can't find anything to make me smile and laugh again. It seems like all of my friends are busy. I don't want to burden 'em with my immature behavior. I just wish someone out of the blue could really put a smile on my face though. But then again its just a wish isn't it. Well I still can't decide where to continue my degree because apparently my family have been really serious about where am I choosing to pursue my degree. IDK why they never seems to be bothered before but now they do. I'm sick of it. Why now? why did you decided to control me when I'm 21? for god sake I'm all grown up. I know what path I'm choosing. I know how to evaluate things. I'm not a freaking 6 years old who needs to be babysit every single things she does. Come on give me some space here. Let me decide on what I want. Let me make my own mistake and learn from it. I know you're trying to protect me some how. But don't you get it? You're getting under my skin right now. Like seriously I'm about to burst. I know its my fault for jeopardizing your trust before but it was just a tiny mistake i learn from it i've changed. Now this is regarding my future and I think I should really choose which path I should choose. PERIOD. LATER~

No comments: